Thursday, June 17, 2010

to someone special.

i don't know when you would read this post but i just want to tell you.

when we first met, i felt something special about you not because your beautiful(although you're) but its because of your cheerful smile which melted my heart away.

but i know deep inside that smile, there's also sorrow and sadness you're not willing to show to others.

call me naive or call me c2p, but my heart tells me that i don't want you to suffer from all this sorrow no more. in short, i'm in love with you.

up until now, i feel the same way and i'm willing to sacrifice my everything to make you happy and smile. there's so much i want to say to you, millions n millions of sentences in my mind now but what i really want to tell you is I LOVE YOU..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment